“Corporate Social Responsibility is the continuing commitment by business to behave ethically and contribute to economic development while improving the quality of life of the workforce and their families as well as of the local community and society at large” – Lord Holme and Richard Watts
Oceanic Pharmachem Private Limited [OPPL] has always strived to follow the above ideology in the best possible ways at every step of its growth.
As a Chemical and Pharmaceutical company, we accept a social as well as an environmental responsibility, while pursuing our business goals world-wide. These responsibilities include the promotion of a sustainable economy and recognition of the accountability we have to the economies, environments, and communities.
We believe the most effective social and charitable investments are made through strategic relationships with organizations dedicated to serving our communities, day in and day out. We align our charitable efforts with our core values and business strategies through these programs and initiatives. We have incorporated ‘Oceanic Foundation Charitable Trust’ to build a strong legacy of our company’s CSR.
Our CSR policy primarily focuses on the following:
- We always support healthcare projects and initiatives from time-to-time
- We have facilitated insurance for our employees and families through various programs
- We try to impart new skills and professional learning to our working staff
- We sponsor underprivileged students and help them get access to quality education every year
- We promote environmental protection through reduced energy consumption
- We optimize our office paper consumption
- We constantly work towards being a carbon neutral company
Women Empowerment & Childcare
- Our HR programs have been created with the goals of “Equality in Diversity”
- We take efforts to promote gender equality at every organizational level
- We have inculcated strict anti-discrimination policies and have mandated several codes of conduct at the workplaces
- We follow relaxed maternity norms and have plans to provide childcare facility to new mothers